Thursday, May 14, 2009

Inspire me Thursday!




I want to find the time to particiapate in this fun site more often. They give a topic each Thursday to inspire creativity. This week I have some items ready to post. Check out: http://www.inspiremethursday.com/
The first is an ACEO I once did for a challenge to portray Feng Shui in Black, Red and Gold. This ACEO symbolizes 'harmony'
The second image is of a pink Hibiscus that I did in acrylics on canvas panel (5 X 7") . I took the reference photo on the island of Kauai. That is the only Hawaiian island I have been to, but it is beautiful and much less commercialized than others. There are some parts you can't even drive to.
Thanks for visiting! Lynne

2 comments:

Debra Keirce said...

Very inspiring!

Kim said...

hi Lynne
you are the featured Artist at TAD this week :) :)
cheers Kim aka laketrees

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails