I am the kind of person that always wants to try something new. I have unopened scratchboard supplies, glass painting paint, books on How to Draw Dragons..... I am the proverbial Jack of all trades, master of none. If I hear about a new site that may drum up business - I want to join and set up shop. There must be a better way! I know I can't do it all, but I sure as hell want to try :)
Whew I needed a little chocolate before I go on.
I have thought a bit about what I want to accomplish in 2011, so in no particular order here goes:
- Work on Zazzle shop to add more designs and create all the newly added products by March.
- Create items for craft shows featuring my art on a weekly basis - pendants, trinket boxes, mirrors...
- Participate in at least 3 group shows and one solo show in 2011.
- Find a local printer that can print cards of my work in the 1st quarter.
- Learn how to engage people better on Twitter rather than just talk at them - ongoing.
- Get a better handle on how to use my Facebook business page - ongoing.
- Create a daily schedule segmenting my time so I do more art! ASAP!
- Close sites that are not profitable and set up new ventures that hopefully are by year end.
- Become more active in the Rome Art Association by volunteering at events.
I would love to hear any comment or suggestions - PLEASE!
Do you have any goals for the new year?