Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas - It's almost award show season!

OMG - I can't believe that it has been since Oct 30 that I posted here - Yikes! I will go on to give an explanation though. But first, I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.


Now for what has been keeping me away from the blogosphere.  Thanks to a wonderful group on Facebook called The Indie Exhibit, I have been busily creating items for the gift lounge at the Golden Globes and for The Sundance Film Festival.  How Cool is that!

Shannon and Nikki from the Indie Exhibit will do their best to get your display item photograhed with a celebrity and they also assemble the bags and hand them out at the awards gift lounges. 

Both shows are in January and with Christmas activities as well, time has been a blur around here!

This is a peek at what I am sending to Sundance.  I ordered a tie with my artwork from Zazzle as my display piece and have prints of some of my ACEO's in frame cards with envelopes to go in the gift bags - each with a Certificate of Authenticity and a business cards, of course!



For the Goldent Globes I an including a 5x7 print with a green border to make 8x10 in the gift bags.  I choose my Vancouver painting hoping that some of the celebs will have filmed there and recognize it.


For my display piece I matted and framed my Fuschia print because it is more eye catching!


I shipped them off before I thought to take a photo of the lot.  It has been so much fun working with this group and we will see if anything comes of it.  Just another marketing tool in the vast arsenal on the World Wide Web!

4 comments:

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

How exciting!!! Make sure to post pictures!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Susan Roux said...

This is amazing! I hope it brings further attention to your work. Then you can tell us all how it's done! Merry Christmas.

artbylmr said...

Thanks, Jenn and Susan - I am hoping that it goes well and I definitely will post pics!

Lisabongzee ~ Island Dream Life said...

MELE KALIKIMAKA From Hawaii !!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails