Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What Christmas means to me!

C is for the special cookies I bake for my husband even though I would much rather make drop cookies
     than cutouts!

H is for the hours I spend surfiing for that perfect gift and loving every minute of it.

R is for the real meaning of the season - spending time with family and friends.

is for the illusive silent moments I spend looking at the beautiful tree we decorated with glass memories.

S is for singing along with all the carols on the radio since the beginning of November!

T is for the trips we take to each year to my folks - always through a snowstorm for some reason and for 
    all the traditions we embrace year to year.

M is for the childhood memories of waking up and sneaking down to see what Santa left me.

A  is for Alway looking forward to the holiday season each and every year!

S is for sending cards to old friends as a way to keep in touch at least once a year.

Wishing all of you a joyous holiday season and a wonderous New Year!

4 comments:

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

Merry Christmas to you! Cutout cookies are fun..but tiring!!! Agreed!!!

Lily Pang said...

Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you! Wish you have lots of lots of new and exciting creations in the new year!

Susan said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Lynne!
Warmest wishes for a bright and creative new year!

Bridget said...

beautiful post...Merry Christmas

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails