Monday, November 24, 2008
I was tagged again by Southshoreartist - http://southshoreartist.blogspot.com/
I need 6 quirky, boring facts (at least that is what it said)
1. I already have my Christmas decorations up because I cannot wait to do it.
2. I fell down the stairs a couple days ago - on my back, head first. I am fine, but my back is pretty bruised up. Bottom Line - I am a klutz!
3. I am addicted to gorp! It is a trail mix I make myself that consists of peanuts, raisons, craisons, and Dark M&M's. There must be enough M&M's so you always get at least one in each handful, preferably more.
4. I am almost done with my Christmas shopping. I always start right after Xmas for the following year. Hey, the sales are great then :)
5. I make a mean apple pie! My secret for any fruit pie is a teaspoon of Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum.
6. Last but not least - I am procrastonating right now from painting that I really need to do!
Well I think I fulfilled the boring part anyway :)
I did some more hand painted pendants for my Etsy shop - I would love for you to check them out. If you have a particular design you would like I would love to work with you.
You can see them above. Check out my shop - they are on Sale now for $6 each.