Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I've been Tagged!

I was tagged by a fellow artist Schar Freeman. Visit her at http://scharart.blogspot.com

Follow these points:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

So here goes!
1. I have a tattoo on my lower back of a celtic shamrock - very tasteful. My sister and I both got tattoos at the same time.

2. I have been married for 27 years - WOW I can hardly believe it. We have been together for 31 years.

3. I was a Senior System Analyst for 20 years and retired to persue art! It was not difficult to leave constant travel and 56 hour weeks behind.

4. I am working on my first real abstract painting. It is quite freeing and a good way to cleanse my palette so to speak.

5. I love warm spaghetti with mayonnaise - ate it as a kid and still have it once in a while.

6. I am a Sci Fi geek - Love The X-Files, Buffy the vampire slayer and Angel. I was in an episode of the X-Files once in the crowd of a fight scene.

7. I sell collectibles on Ebay to pay for my art classes and supplies. I particularly deal in 60's and 70's toys when I can find them. I once bought a vinyl Twiggy case for $1 and sold it for $275. That was my best so far!

You are tagged too!
http://whatshoesiwear.blogspot.com/
http://lilypangart.blogspot.com/
http://kae1crafts.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there I was looking through your blog and I like it, so I would like you to come and visit my blog here in San Diego.

I want you to come by and enjoy the different labels and music videos I have with the many artistic elements I use in my art blog.

See you soon :)

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

Hi there! Interesting little tags!

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you? I just wanted to stop by and say hello. I don't want to be a stranger so here ... a hug and a kiss for you!

I hope you are well and happy like me :)

Schar Freeman said...

Aloha...great to get to know folks this way. You are an interesting person with lots of courage! Enjoyed!
♥schar

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails