Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Painting in Progress!


Happy Spring! Our snow is finally gone and the grass is starting to green up. This made me want to paint something a little colorful and lively! I thought I would show an 'in progress' stage for a change. I have never done that before.


This is a balloon my hubby and I rode in last year. We took off from my parent's backyard since the wind was just right and the pilot knows my family. How cool is that?


Anyway - I am working on this painting in acrylic. This is a LARGE one! Going to break the bank to frame the darn thing. I'll post again when I finish it. Feel free to comment and let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Distressing Delilah said...

Looks very relaxing..like I would love to be on that balloon..scared, but love it!

BlossomingTree said...

Very nice! Your ballon ride sounds cool. I'd love to do that one day.

May Terry said...

That's wonderful, Lynne. I like your cake too :-)

May

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails